What is delicious, buttery, chewy and chocolatey all at once?
That’s right, Patric Chocolate Nib-Chip Cookies.
Here is the recipe that will become a staple in your home:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp baking soda
½ lb unsalted butter (two sticks)
1 cup dark brown sugar
¾ cup white sugar
1 tsp real vanilla extract
¾ cup Patric Chocolate’s Roasted Cacao Nibs
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Adjust oven rack to middle position.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in bowl.
- In a mixer cream the butter and mix in sugars.
- Add the vanilla and egg to the butter mixture and beat to combine.
- Beat the flour mixture into the butter mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the Patric Chocolate Cacao Nibs.
- Refrigerate dough until cool and stiff.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto a good quality baking sheet (thin black baking sheets are not good options).
- Bake for about 10 minutes and remove from oven. After several minutes remove to a rack to cool.